Serial to Ethernet Converter | RS232 Interface | Entesla
ENTESLA’s Serial Ethernet Converter v2.0 is designed to add sophisticated network connectivity to embedded devices with serial interface using minimum effort. The Serial Ethernet Converter v2.0 supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, and provide ready-to-use operating modes, including TCP client and TCP server. Configuration operation are available via Web Console, Serial Console and Desktop utility. The device comes in a small form factor.
Serial Ethernet Specifications
- Interfaces with a RS232 Device using wired commuication.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
- Upto 115kbps baudrate support
- RS232 Logic Level ( RX, TX, GND)
- TCP Server and Client operating mode available
- DHCP, Static IP, SNMP* and E-mail alerts for trapping notification*
- Device configuration via Web Console, Serial Console and Desktop Utility
- Traffic and Link indicators
- Heart-Beat LED
- Small form factor
- Required extrnal 5V power supply.
1. Serial Ethernet Converter Module (RS232 Version) x 1 Nos.
2. Serial Ethernet Evaluation Kit x 1 Nos (Only available for online orders)
- Jumper Wires x 5 Nos.
- Double Row Male Headers x 1 Nos.
- LAN Cable x 1 Nos.
|Warranty:||3 Months Warranty & Support|